SPEED retirement - What could replace it?

mmc-dsm

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 10, 2006
What existing or new channel could be the next home of motorsports? I know Speed in the last years was basically Nascar Channel but for the rest of the programming, don't we need a new motorsports channel?

Speculation thread.....

What existing or new channel could be the next home of motorsports? I know Speed in the last years was basically Nascar Channel but for the rest of the programming, don't we need a new motorsports channel?

Speculation thread.....

Velocity has motor sports on it.

It has mainly car shows but barely no motorsports. But it would definitely be a good home.

I know what's replacing it.... Fox Sports 2.... Fuel is becoming Fox Sports 1. All of speeds programming is going to be merged into these two channels. Other Fox branded programming will fill in the fluff.. I know alot of people are disappointed in speed going away.. No need to be disappointed as the programming will still appear on FS1 & FS2, It just wont be looped so often. Also, Fox Soccer is becoming an FX type of channel. I cant remember the exact name. FX will stay the same as well as FXM. Natgeo. Natgeo Wild and BTN will not change, but lots of good programming coming up in the fall.

Speed is becoming FS1 not Fuel. But I get you on the FS2 thing, it was speculated that it would come from Fuel. Fox Soccer will become FXX : comedies, films and I suppose a lot of replays.

I know what's replacing it.... Fox Sports 2.... Fuel is becoming Fox Sports 1. All of speeds programming is going to be merged into these two channels. Other Fox branded programming will fill in the fluff.. I know alot of people are disappointed in speed going away.. No need to be disappointed as the programming will still appear on FS1 & FS2, It just wont be looped so often. Also, Fox Soccer is becoming an FX type of channel. I cant remember the exact name. FX will stay the same as well as FXM. Natgeo. Natgeo Wild and BTN will not change, but lots of good programming coming up in the fall.

So is Fox Sports 1 and 2 available in the same packages that Speed was in?
I know you had to have a special package to get Speed, it would be nice to see the FS1and 2 to be available in a lower package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts