Speed TV: Classic Digital Cable Customers

Coolnate32

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2006
Is it included with Classic Digital Cable... can people with classic digital cable check if they get channel 408

I can't find anywhere on the website where it says, so I asked here, its when people make comments like that which ruin these forums. So, is it included with all cable packages?

When you have an attitude like that about somoene helping you its no wonder noone wants to help..

But how would someone know what channel it is, you havent mentioned where you live.. It varries from state to state, heck city to city in some cases...

http://www.comcast.com/images/ImageLibrary/FAQ/PDF/NewLineup_CHS.pdf

Thats a channel lineup from chesterfield I think... Goto www.comcast.com and then click on "programming guide" then enter your address... then look at the channel guide and find your channel.. Do you need someone type it in your browser for you to?

coolnate - Go to comcast.com, programming, channel lineup. Enter your address, and it will show you what is included in the various packages. As people have said, the lineup are different in each area. For instance, in my area Speed is not included in Digital Classic or Plus. It's in the Sports Tier. That's an extra $5. Pretty sleezy, if you ask me.

I don't mind that it's digital. In fact, I prefer it if it was all digital. It just pisses me off that it's part of an extra cost sports package when it's included in the base or mid-tier packages of so many other providers. Considering how much Digital "Plus" cost in my area, it should be included.

It's part of the Sport's Tier here for an extra fee. Was $4.99 but just went up to $5.99. Got a nice $15.00 increase on my bill this month. Thanks, Comcast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts