Speed2.com can't logon

dbc105

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 7, 2006
I've tried to log into to Speed2.com this morning and it tells me to go to mydish\programming and to upgrade my subscription. I have been receiving Speed2 since it started and always logged in with my Dish logon till today. I've tried 2 PCs and different browsers. I talked with someone on the Custer Service live chat and all they could saw is that Speed was replaced with FoxS1. We all know that, it was a month ago. Anyone have any info on this?

David Clark

It was my understanding that Speed2.com was staying and that just the TV channel was changing.

You may need a new log in now. I'm sure it has to do with Dish not having the channel any more so your Dish log in will not work.

I tried it, and get the same message. I have Top 250 so not sure what programming you would need. I don't think there is anything in the Multi Sports Pack that would trigger it.......

Scherrman - No one has that channel. Maybe the Speed2 site needs updating?

That's great! That's what I needed, someone in the know. Thanks again and have a good weekend.

Lanarian in the Direct TV forum logged on to Speed2.com for me to check it out and make sure that Fox had not done something and he was able to get logged in. If that is any help. Please keep us updated.

Thanks
David

been gone with work past few days and was just now able to check and I can log on to Speed2.com.
Thanks you to anyone and everyone that helped with this, I really appreciate your help as I watch Speed2 a lot.

David

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)