Spiderman 3

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
So I picked up SpiderMan 3 on Blu-ray disc last night from Costco, saw at the movies when it came out but I must admit so far the quality from what I saw in Theaters for picture quality Spiderman 3 gets is 10x better.

Yes, as far as the quality goes, take not this theather is not an IMAX theater.

This movie stinks!! Sure it looks good, but wow was this a crappy movie. The scene where he's dancing in the bar is just gay! I can see why they have been including this in the PS3. They need to get rid of them.

This movie stinks!! Sure it looks good, but wow was this a crappy movie. The scene where he's dancing in the bar is just gay! I can see why they have been including this in the PS3. They need to get rid of them.

:up

It could have been as good as the others if they just would have cut out about 30 minutes of that stupid "relationship" stuff.

I enjoyed it as a good summer popcorn movie but thought they tried to do too much and tried too hard at times. There were much worse big-budget movies out there this year. Spidey is still a solid franchise in terms of entertainment value IMHO.

I enjoyed it as a good summer popcorn movie but thought they tried to do too much and tried too hard at times. There were much worse big-budget movies out there this year. Spidey is still a solid franchise in terms of entertainment value IMHO.
Zookster, thanks for changing your avatar. I found it very hard to argue with that cute face staring at me. :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts