Spike Tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gw1110

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 5, 2005
Hey All, anybody getting Spike on FTA ? I have been hitting a few Sats, even managed to bring in 157W, but I can't seem to find Spike and of course the WWE is on tonite..... any HeLp available ? ;) Thanks !!! G.

That's not CooL !

Hey Ice, Thanks for the reply... Do you know what Sat it is beaming down from ? and, If so, could you, would you, will you tell me ??? I sometimes see TNT,SciFi,Disc and Tdisn. Is this a Fluke also ?

Dish 119 has it
Tp16

As for the others, there's 2 ways to go about it

I say its a fluke because I have never seen thses in the clear on Dish 119

Only other way is with illegal software in the unit

Thanks, I tried getting 119 yesterday and couldn't get jack, 157W gives me lots even though me box tells me...Out Of Range. What I did was go to Diseq 1.2 and use the Nudge West about 15 times and there it was :) Now my motor goes to it !! Hey Ice heres a good one for you and PSB. all Sats West of 79 come in pretty good but the ones East are nonexisting, even with the nudging. Could me Arch be off? and if it is then I shouldn't be able to get anything except 74,79,82 ? Or am I just grasping at Stars here ???

Sounds like your positioner is tracking only half the arc and is off-center.
You'll need to reposition your motor bracket, if it's a few degrees off you'll only see one side of the arc, even the sats you can see won't be at their full strength until you align everything properly.

80%

Thanks Cascade, that must B Y I can't get over 80% on quality although I can sometimes get that on signal ;) Me Thinks Me can straighten that out 2morrow, 2 late rite now ! Thanks again ! Ain't Hooked On Phonics, Grrr8 ???

Channel 105 on Dish Network. I bet the channel wont be FTA either. I thought I saw where WWE itself was in the clear a while back.

Stargazer said:
I thought I saw where WWE itself was in the clear a while back.

was is the key word....

Raw use to be in the clear and so was Smackdown
-now neither are.....with SMackdown though, sometimes you can find the clips they show between the matches (the pretaped stuff)

Wwe

Hey Ice' I was surfing the Sats on Saturday Morning and at 10:00AM Smackdown was on, only I don't 'member what Sat it was....157W maybe..I also hear some stuff about D'sh changing to Encrypted, meaning we won't be able to get that on FTA....I thought we couldn't get it on FTA, Am I the only one in the Dark ??? Have a Good One !!! :)

gw1110 said:
Hey Ice' I was surfing the Sats on Saturday Morning and at 10:00AM Smackdown was on, only I don't 'member what Sat it was....157W maybe..I also hear some stuff about D'sh changing to Encrypted, meaning we won't be able to get that on FTA....I thought we couldn't get it on FTA, Am I the only one in the Dark ??? Have a Good One !!! :)

157 is a Dish satellite just sitting there. It is stuff mirrored from the other locations. I know there are UPN stations on Galaxy 10 that have it
WBIF & WGMU & KFDF-7 Central
WMQF-9 Central

KUIL on AMC4 has it Saturday’s at either 11 or midnight

Also, Dish is already encrypted…has been since Day 1. The only way to get regular channels is with a modified box (which talk about it isn’t allowed here). Only things you should get off Dish are Dish101, NASA, Angel One, a couple other barker type channels (preview channels, not Bob Barker :D and the audio (minus Sirius which is encrypted)

jackal2403 said:
does anyone know what sat the raw feed is on. I thought it was on g11?

Spike TV is on Galaxy-10 Tr-19 analog the digital is on AMC-11 Tr-18 a Viacom mux, both east and west feeds are there, even the Canadian one is there though on another transponder.

gw1110 said:
Hey All, anybody getting Spike on FTA ? I have been hitting a few Sats, even managed to bring in 157W, but I can't seem to find Spike and of course the WWE is on tonite..... any HeLp available ? ;) Thanks !!! G.
Can't help you with the FTA question, but on my (General Instrument) 4DTV, while channel surfing I found it on G9 (G13) at 127 deg. in the clear.

EDIT: Maybe it's fixing to be added to someones digital package. Probably just temporarily in the clear.

RE-EDIT: Sorry, wasn't thinking. Hope they don't take it off because of me.

Thanks, I get 127, but I don't know the tp. I tried on the others but the tp's don't pick up on me box. Am in So. Florida. If anyone is getting it, would you please let me know how and what I need to do. Couldn't afford D****T*,up to 58 bucks a month, don't want D*** either,have to subscribe for a year ! Guess I have to call the C**C**T Guy :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts