Spitfire Elite LNBF Failures

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tim's response:

We have always stood behind our products for over 40 years.
I have ask Lance to take care of your LNBFs. He will send out 3 JSC321S-2 LNBFs today and also issue a call tag for the 3 you have there.

Your are welcome to contact me or Lance at any time.

Tim Heinrichs / CEO

Popcorn were you able to try a direct cable receiver to a "Dead" LNB to see if it does work. My thinking is that possibly the motor is reducing the voltages to the LNB to which it may be susceptible.

Popcorn were you able to try a direct cable receiver to a "Dead" LNB to see if it does work. My thinking is that possibly the motor is reducing the voltages to the LNB to which it may be susceptible.

I didn't get the time to verify since DMS wanted to replace the dead LNBF's ASAP. However, your thinking might be correct.

I have had my Spitfire Elite on a motorized dish for over a year with no problems.I have used quite a few LNB's over the years and this is the best one I have used.

I have had my Spitfire Elite on a motorized dish for over a year with no problems.I have used quite a few LNB's over the years and this is the best one I have used.

I liked the performance of the Spitfire Elite LNBF too and would like to compare it to Satellite AV's SL2 bullet GEOSATpro and DMS's JSC321S-2 LNBF's as soon as the weather permits.

The 3 JSC321S-2 LNBF's that Tim sent me arrived yesterday.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)