Split from CE Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I did not lie. I did see the DNS site you posted.

After I said I could see the DNS site I requested you post the Doug Brotts site so I could see the information on the next possible CE. Since you dont want to post that site I will give up.

You go back and forth say you can, then you can't, post the DNS site if you can see it, you don't post it because it is blocked.

You go back and forth say you can, then you can't, post the DNS site if you can see it, you don't post it because it is blocked.

Here is your DNS link you posted.

Enter Address

You are the one that doesn't get it. I don't give a rats a$$ about that site. I want to see the link with the CE information that you were going to post.

If you noticed all the :D that were used it was a joke about not seeing the CE information on the DNS site. Well kind of a joke. I was always able to see the site but there is not CE information on it. Only a space to enter your address.

And it appears to me you have your head up your ass. I am sorry that your to dumb or ignorant to understand that no sites are being blocked. About the only thing going to be blocked from here soon is you.

Afraid not, post the DirecTV DNS site if I am wrong. You can't because you are blocking it.

Swear all you want, if you block me, I will have your site shut down for hacking and violating many laws.

I'll refrain from calling you names, stick & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, remember that?

It's you who are ignorant and I doubt you own anything. If you owned this site, you would obey the rules.

Here is your DNS link you posted.

Enter Address

You are the one that doesn't get it. I don't give a rats a$$ about that site. I want to see the link with the CE information that you were going to post.

If you noticed all the :D that were used it was a joke about not seeing the CE information on the DNS site. Well kind of a joke. I was always able to see the site but there is not CE information on it. Only a space to enter your address.

It's not showing JAG.

Your the only one that can't see it. I have even used my daughters PC having never come to this site and I can see if from there also.

Well I don't believe you, this is not the only site, and I have been on other forums that do just the same, so you can't admit it. What you don't realize is that the 100,000 members are not going to see it either (the DirecTV DNS site) and say to themselves gosh he can't admit when he as erred (that being you JAG).

Click on "enter address" in jag72's post.

(Or in this post)

That is the link you posted an everyone can see it (except for some odd reason you)

Go ahead click it.. I dare you! :)

Scott I can't click it because it is not visible. Perhaps only paying members or supporters? Why do some get avatars that they post that are moving and others not allowed even if it's the correct size? Only paying members?

I think there are a select few who have the pull here and the rest are not able to do the same.

It's a fact not all sites will be visible. We can argue for years, other sites do exactly the same, so I think you know that Scott.
:)

I just logged out and took a look, the link is there and is working.

I logged in with a regular member test account and the link is there and working.

Look outside your window JTN I think I hear a black helicopter flying over head. :)

I just logged out and took a look, the link is there and is working.

I logged in with a regular member test account and the link is there and working.

Look outside your window JTN I think I hear a black helicopter flying over head. :)

Well I can't understand why I cannot see this. I have the latest computer (less than six months old). I am participating in the CE and have successfully networked and connected my equipment to the internet, so I am no fool. But we can't come to an agreement and it's okay not to be agreeable. The truth is for me it is not working, and with other computers on this and other sites it was the same issue. So I do believe there is certain sites being blocked.

Happy new year. :)

BTW I don't drink eggnog.

What are you using for your anti-virus? It might not be an OS related issue. It could be whatever you are using to protect your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)