sport subscribe question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
today i login to direcTV to look at something and i see NBA League Pass on my sports subscriptions and i never order that! if i call tomorrow will they remove it? and i guess i been paying for it, but i haven't watch any!

today i login to direcTV to look at something and i see NBA League Pass on my sports subscriptions and i never order that! if i call tomorrow will they remove it? and i guess i been paying for it, but i haven't watch any!

I would definitely call ...

The typical rule is, you can Cancel Any Sports Sub UNTIL the day they start the season .... so I would not be surprised to see them NOT refund your money, but who knows for sure ... it's gonna be kinda hard to show that you never ordered it as you have to either call in or order it with your Remote or Online.

just last week i was telling mom thankful i didn't order NBA League Pass! i was thinking about it at one point but, i never order it! let me ask this when you order something online do just have press a button or do you need you to go a checkout possess?

just last week i was telling mom thankful i didn't order NBA League Pass! i was thinking about it at one point but, i never order it! let me ask this when you order something online do just have press a button or do you need you to go a checkout possess?

I can't answer that one, I've never ordered a Sub that way. :(

my brother was just over and he took at my account and he saw no history of me even adding it, or nowhere on my bill! funny question are they doing a free weekend? i remember they was supposed to do one in January i don't if that free weekend was cancel because hockey back

my brother was just over and he took at my account and he saw no history of me even adding it, or nowhere on my bill! funny question are they doing a free weekend? i remember they was supposed to do one in January i don't if that free weekend was cancel because hockey back

freeview wouldnt show as purchased. They do a freeview after the all star game usually

You click one button that says activate,and then another screen shows up stating the price with an OK or cancel button. It is a two click process to order.

we call about it at first they they said we it order back in September, and we said we didn't then they went and look and said it was complimentary this year! thanks for letting me know!

we call about it at first they they said we it order back in September, and we said we didn't then they went and look and said it was complimentary this year! thanks for letting me know!
When the season is over,make sure you call and cancel the auto renew or you will pay for it next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.