Please reply by conversation.

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
BACK on at 5:45 central

Odd on the HD ESPN and HD ESPN 2 channels at 5 am CENTRAL TIME are blacked out..

Odd Sport center and Mikle and Mike

Last edited:
Odd on the HD ESPN and HD ESPN 2 channels at 5 am CENTRAL TIME are blacked out..

Odd Sport center and Mikle and Mike

I was about to post this too ....

What appears to have happened is D* has turned off the MPEG2 channels over night (unless I missed it previously) being the start of a new month, it makes sense.
All the other old mpeg2 channels ARE working fine.

The Mike and MIKE and SportsCenter seem to have gotten caught up in the GAME Search software and are being Blacked Out.
I was hoping it would reset and come on but as of 6:30 it's still BO'd.

Things happen when changes are made, I'm sure no one is happy about it, but I'm also sure they are working on it .

Same issue. All of the channels that had MPEG2 duplicates were blacked out in their correct MPEG4 locations. It appears they fixed it just now.

Same issue. All of the channels that had MPEG2 duplicates were blacked out in their correct MPEG4 locations. It appears they fixed it just now.

Interesting...... ALL my other channels that were on the mpeg2 list were working this morning with the exception to the ESPN's.

Yes, they are back up now !

This happened to me too. I called Directv Tech support and told them about it, but they didn't have a clue why it was doing it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts