Sports Mix HD added 205/600

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Greenville Washington New Bern, NC
Sports Mix HD has been added on ch 205 and 600.
The SD version will be dropped soon

(from directv.com)
SPORTS MIX Transition from SD to HD

The Sports Mix Channel is being enhanced and will no longer be available in standard definition. From now on Sports Mix will be delivered in crystal clear, high definition to meet the needs of our sports fans who want to see their sports coverage in the very best format possible. You can still find the full-time standard definition sports channels that were showcased in Sports Mix in their current channel positions. We made the decision to repurpose the satellite capacity (previously used to for the existing standard definition Sports Mix) to deliver a higher quality viewing experience by delivering the Sports Mix in high definition from now on.

Except that it's useless if you can't move the selection around ...

Looking at it at the moment, basketball is on the channel top left, I try to move to the left and it loads my Apps, to the bottom it wants to start double play, pressing select does NOTHING.

Jimbo.

Wait a few seconds. The blue square should show and then you can move it from box to box.

Good find!

Mine moves fine from square to square.
Like it now in HD..

Almoat Never did tune in in SD

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So by the looks its not a 24/7 channel as French open is on.. yuck!!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes, I typed the wrong direction, Apps are to the right.

I literally meant when I push the right button, the audio moves to the right but the apps also appear. Today, the client was working properly but the Genie itself is not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts