Sports over run

jlhugh

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Austin, Texas, United States
I'd like to know if PTAT caught all of The Good Wife to night since it started way late due to basketball. I haven't upgraded yet and was wanting to hear what it did about that.

I'd like to know if PTAT caught all of The Good Wife to night since it started way late due to basketball. I haven't upgraded yet and was wanting to hear what it did about that.

Nope, only the last 7 minutes or so. B'ball overran by like 45 minutes, so if you want the whole program you'd then have to watch CSI Miami. THOSE folks are SOL, since that recording only contains the first 17 minutes or so.

Lesson learned...for any program at 9pm CDT (i.e. the last timeslot for primetime), you better set a timer if you want to be assured of getting the whole thing!

blackjackmark said:
Nope, only the last 7 minutes or so. B'ball overran by like 45 minutes, so if you want the whole program you'd then have to watch CSI Miami. THOSE folks are SOL, since that recording only contains the first 17 minutes or so.

Lesson learned...for any program at 9pm CDT (i.e. the last timeslot for primetime), you better set a timer if you want to be assured of getting the whole thing!

Every show got completely recorded except for the last show of primetime. The program is not interrupted either.

I started out watching 60 minutes and had to fast forward through the first 45 minutes or so of the game then started watching 60 minutes. after about 30 minutes watching it dawned on me that it should have stopped and i should have had to start the amazing race recording. when watching it just goes to the next block of recorded time. pretty nice. But yes that last hour was cut off, so actually you should start a recording at 10CST for however long the over run is in order to catch, in this case, all of CSI:miami.

that will be nice on wednesday nights for ABC and Thursday nights for NBC. almost like a "playlist", just one that you can't tell it what to play. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts