Sports Packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
I was browsing around up in the Sports channels and I was surprised to see that I could get every baseball game that was being shown, on all the regional networks. I thought I would only be able to see Fox MW and Fox KC since my Service address is in KC. I double-checked my account info and I am not signed up for any Sports Packages. Is there a free preview going on right now?

I was browsing around up in the Sports channels and I was surprised to see that I could get every baseball game that was being shown, on all the regional networks. I thought I would only be able to see Fox MW and Fox KC since my Service address is in KC. I double-checked my account info and I am not signed up for any Sports Packages. Is there a free preview going on right now?

You guessed it, Free Preview thru the 23rd.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/142572-mlb-extra-inning-free-preview.html

Jimbo

Wekk DUH:eek: I didn't notice that above as I don't pay attention to stuff like MLB-EI. Thanks for pointing that out :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)