This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sportscenter vs Fox Sports Live

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
As much as I wanted Fox Sports Live to be that show to take the place of Sportscenter it just isn't. The 2 guys hosting the show are awful. They make this show seem like I am watching a bad episode of Saturday Night Live news desk.

If they get rid of those two guys and put 2 in there that are more series I will come back to it.

Yeah I agree that their anchors are pretty bad mostly because of the awful jokes they keep making.

I do like that they show more actual highlights than sportscenter though. I think Clarissa Thomas and Erin Andrews do a decent job hosting their panels too.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yeah I like all of it but the anchors.

they are just trying too hard and its not working out and not even funny. I changed the channel after 2mins of viewing and that was even too long

Compare this to week 2 or 3 of Sportscenter when it started. Granted, they should be able to start off a bit further down the line to take some learning from what Sportcenter has done sucesssfully and unsucessfully but they wantt o be their own product too. Give it some time to find itself. I am sure it will only get better.

I saw Don Bell hosting. He used to be on ESPNews, and doesn't have much of a personality, unfortunately.

As for Charissa Thompson, looks definitely do pay when it comes to attractive, female talent:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20130505/media-circus-fox-sports-1-charissa-thompson-ryan-clark/