SportsMax@55.5WW No Audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
Anyone have any idea why I can't get any audio from this channel on the Jamaican mux on 55.5W?. Being enjoying Cricket games from several tournaments on this channel lately but despite my CS 8000 shows several audio strams with their associated APID's ther is no audio at all. Some tracks show no audio but the first 2 says nothing but there is no audio at all. Well it happens 24x7 and it is not a feed , it is the regular Sportsmax programming although named as test. Could it be a flaw in my CS's or is it that they are testing only the video side withot audio now,despite having the APID's?.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea why I can't get any audio from this channel on the Jamaican mux on 55.5W?. Being enjoying Cricket games from several tournaments on this channel lately but despite my CS 8000 shows several audio strams with their associated APID's ther is no audio at all. Some tracks show no audio but the first 2 says nothing but there is no audio at all. Well it happens 24x7 and it is not a feed , it is the regular Sportsmax programming although named as test. Could it be a flaw in my CS's or is it that they are testing only the video side withot audio now,despite having the APID's?.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not able to move the dish down there right now to check it out, but I've seen a couple channels down in that area recently that had FTA video but encrypted audio.

I tried to see if I was able to tune 3735V but I can't lock it.
Maybe the audio is AC3 and that's why your coolsat is not decoding the audio just a thought

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)