SportsPack Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FavreJL04

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2006
I have the SportsPack. I am knowledgeable in how the PRO teams work their blackouts on the SportsPack. What I don't know is how sports like college football are affected by the blackouts. What other sports are affected and how?

FavreJL04 said:
I have the SportsPack. I am knowledgeable in how the PRO teams work their blackouts on the SportsPack. What I don't know is how sports like college football are affected by the blackouts. What other sports are affected and how?
I don't know where you are located, but, the Sports package for college football covers mostly the Pac Ten as most other conferences have deals with other networks, Big Ten - ABC/ESPN, SEC - CBS and so forth, if you like the Pac Ten you should get all the games that they chose to show, usually only 1 or sometimes 2 games, if a Pac Ten game is on yoru local network then a different game will be on the SP channel.
Unless your in a Pac Ten area, none should be blacked out.

Jimbo

I "live" in Appleton, WI. Fox Sports North is my native RSN, which for pro sports covers the Brewers (MLB), Bucks (NBA), and Wild (NHL). I know the Wisconsin Badgers run wild here and the Michigan Wolverines are popular on OTA. I am a fan of both, but not sure which conference that would be.

FavreJL04 said:
I "live" in Appleton, WI. Fox Sports North is my native RSN, which for pro sports covers the Brewers (MLB), Bucks (NBA), and Wild (NHL). I know the Wisconsin Badgers run wild here and the Michigan Wolverines are popular on OTA. I am a fan of both, but not sure which conference that would be.
That would be the Big Ten, your games should normally be on ABC or ESPN as the Big Ten has a contract with those networks....If your games are NOT on those channels, look on the ESPN gameplan, you may find it there.... They have a base rate for the Gameplan but you can also purchase GP by the week.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)