SportsSouth ?!?!

AUTIGERS1101

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 22, 2007
Huntsville, AL
I just noticed that SportsSouth is not on my channel guide anymore, so I did the live chat with a dish network rep. They said that they now only carry Fox Sports South and not SportsSouth!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they told me that they would have SportsSouth and that was the reason for subscribing. I still have 11 months of commitment.. What do I do? And does anyone else get it?

Have it here also in central Alabama. In fact I have two Sportsouth hd channels,387 and 437. Two Fox south hd, channel 370 and 420.

I still have it, too. Remember that SportSouth is only available in some states or regions of some states. I would assume you are in Alabama -- so I think you should get it, but regardless, I'm getting both in Georgia right now.

Chill holmes...no need to bump your thread

Sportssouth is on CONUS...it isnt on a spotbeam..its on 110 TP16 (SD) and HD is on 129 TP 8 or 27 (since it shares space with the rest of the RSN's)

sorry bout the bumping..

i checked both and they all have signal.. yet im still not getting it.. the live chat i did they said they did not carry sportssouth but if everyone else is getting it, what do i do

SportsSouth (formerly Turner South) is available in AL, MS, TN, GA, SC, and Western NC so you should have it.

What happens if you hit 437 on the remote?

Try a hard reboot. Unplug the receiver for 30 seconds then plug back in and let it cycle through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts