Spotted dozens of BUDS this weekend

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
This weekend I took my son to upstate NY to visit his grandfather. We took a shortcut through the Schoharie Valley area instead of taking the NYS Thruway for a change. Really to look for dishes. :rolleyes:

I never saw so many BUDS in my life. Apparently installers were busy 25 years ago. I even spotted one Birdview in Durham up high on a pipe in town over a restaurant. The first one I ever saw! Many others appeared to be pointed high in the sky. Perhaps X4, maybe a sign they are still in use.

My guess would be they were pointed at the old F4 location. At one time you could find Sportsvision, Home Sports Entertainment, TBN, AMC, Bravo, The Nostalgia Channel, and of course the channel I think why they are pointed that way, Playboy! But, that was a long time ago, so probably not? It won't hurt to ask, if you're really looking for one. Good Luck!

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts