Spreadsheet of KuBand FTA Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greyskies

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
sunny South Florida
Decided to create a spreadsheet of KuBand FTA Channels for North America, whose filename is Ku Band FTA Channels.xls.

It should be attached to this thread, but please note that it does not include either Frequencies, Symbolic Rates nor Transponders for Asian, Middle Eastern, Subcontinental or other foreign channels. Feel free to add to this listing based upon Lyngsat.

One other note, please excuse the header which includes my latitude and longitude information for Davie, Florida, which was pasted from Sadoun's website.

Greyskies in sunny South Florida (well not quite sunny at this hour)

Attachments

• Ku Band FTA Channels.xls
    47 KB · Views: 480
Intent is to get a Running List that all can Update

cralt said:
Wow..there is alot on G10r that i dont get :(

:cool: I cannot get some of the channels on other birds. They may very well be unavailable, due encryption. I did not list anything with Nagra2, VCII, IrdeTo, etc. Also, I did not list most foreign language channels. But I thought this would be a good exercise for others to add to, or provide information by which we could substract channels from the list. Then, when anyone wants to know what is up there (FTA only), they can download a list, print it, and tweak their dishes and motors to their hearts delight. A similar list could be generated for C Band for the MicroBud movement within this forum.

Just my thoughts.

greyskies in sunny South Florida

greyskies said:
:cool: I cannot get some of the channels on other birds. They may very well be unavailable, due encryption. I did not list anything with Nagra2, VCII, IrdeTo, etc. Also, I did not list most foreign language channels. But I thought this would be a good exercise for others to add to, or provide information by which we could substract channels from the list. Then, when anyone wants to know what is up there (FTA only), they can download a list, print it, and tweak their dishes and motors to their hearts delight. A similar list could be generated for C Band for the MicroBud movement within this forum.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks for sharing! There is also a pretty good list at www.ftalist.com . It can be sorted by Satellite by clicking on the column headings...

Started this thread with a spreadsheet to get a listing rolling that we can add to and subtract from as channels come and go.

Please, please, please, anyone who has an interest, feel free to take the initiative and update the spreadsheet, when possible. This was done originally to assist me in identifying transponders for aiming and tuning my dish to my true south satellite and to better track the arc of the Clark Belt. But, I have no pride in its authorship, only hope that it can help others. So, please, please, please, feel free to update the spreadsheet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)