Spring Training Blackout Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Can any of those with the sports pack tell me if there are blackouts on out of market spring training games this year? Last year they did not black them out.

No blackouts. Same as last year. Direct has a special promotion, Sports Pak 6 months @$5.00 off. Of course you can cancel after 30 days (also the end of Spring Training). Play Ball!

Thanks guys. I am thinking of signing up for it during ST, but the problem is most of the games are during the day when I am working. I can record them, but I don't think I will actually sit down and watch the games when I get home.

I thought about it but there is alot of games this year on MLB Net so between that and the Twins/Brewers games I can get set for MLB season :)

I thought about it but there is alot of games this year on MLB Net so between that and the Twins/Brewers games I can get set for MLB season :)
Same here. I don't care to watch too many practice games consisting mostly of unknown or washed up players battling for the last few roster spots.

I agree
was real stoked for the 1st game Tuesday (Mets/Braves) but since they had rain there in the morning pretty much all the "stars" took the day off so you had rookies etc starting

Last edited:
I really enjoy watching spring training, love seeing the up and comers get a shot to impress. To be fair though, I often only watch 3-5 innings of a game, till the AA pitchers take over. Score at the end of the 4th should be the winner ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.