Sprint Attacks New AT&T, Verizon Shared Data Plans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder where you got your information from, AT&T? :)

This is a study I saw that gives AT&T an edge performance on initial download speed, however if you read the entire report, it shows that the reliability of using LTE for all data in different markets shows Verizon continues to be the better carrier.

FWIW- My ipad3 reports exactly what the study stated, 15 down and 8 up. using OOKLA Interesting coincidence.

No, it wasn't from AT&T. I'll dig it up, I saw it a few weeks back. In the meantime, this is my LTE performance on AT&T.

22303008221200277741.png

Similar to what I get on Verizon in our town.

I have been very pleased. Only "issue" that I have seen is the ping rate being high in our area. Hasn't been on long. Maybe they are still tweaking.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That's extremely fast, much faster than most people get on their cable modems. I didn't do that fast until I recently upgraded my modem to DOCSYS III. I wonder what AT&T does in this town? I just checked my Android Phone and it's speed is considerably less than my ipad3. It was doing 8 Mbs down and 3 up, at best. Average was for most server locations was only 4 down and 1 up. But here in my room that was with no bars signal. I'm getting 1 bar signal on the ipad3.

The best I've ever seen on VZW was in the 36Mb/s down (can't recall upload) but this was about three months after VZW turned on 4G in our area. Now, seeing 10Mb/s download and 2-3Mb/s upload is more typical.

The best I've ever seen on VZW was in the 36Mb/s down (can't recall upload) but this was about three months after VZW turned on 4G in our area. Now, seeing 10Mb/s download and 2-3Mb/s upload is more typical.

This is what most people will see. Especially when more people are on the network.

My concern over speed is mostly at home where I may need to do a 6Gb upload but need that on cable modem. For mobile, I want something that consistently offers enough sustained speed I can watch sling box without interruptions when I'm traveling. Anything faster than that, is wasted on me when traveling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)