Sprint cutting over 1850 jobs, shutting down under-performing stores

I think Softbank took over at a bad time. ATT's newest (And I mean just revised) plans are very popular, with Verizon of course going to compete. Same phones, same data, now $20 less a month for me. It appears both are taking Tmobile seriously.
Sprint service, meaning the actual phone service is horrid, not in the same league as Verizon and Att, in fact now probably not as good as Tmobile unless in your little area it happens to be good.

I can't believe Sprint is still the 3rd biggest carrier. You T-Mobile would have taken 3rd place by now with Sprint dropping to 4th.

Yeah but Sprint still has allot more subscribers than T-Mobile and a bigger network as well. Not surprised at what their doing many of the other carriers like AT&T and Verizon have cut down on things like their stores so forth. Due to most people do things online now and having too many stores can add to the overhead.

I finally had to dump Sprint last year. Voice was okay, but their 3G service was so slow it was unusable. 4G LTE was great, but the rollout is going way too slow - I couldn't stick around any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)