Sprint SERO ending this month!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I don't have SERO, never opted to cause when I signed up I was told that those plans would be potentially terminiated and transitioned at an undetermined date in 2008. I opted instead to add on to my wife's plan that enjoys a 24% discount off standard pricing, so in the end, it's about even. She also enjoyed free upgrade to 5pm N/W and the Sprint Pick 3 at no charge.

Anyways, it is being reported that SERO end days are upon those with the plan that want to make any changes (possibly even a phone swap) will be transistioned to new Everything Plus plans. Existing SERO are grandfathered until their plan expires. Those who want SERO have until July 10th to sign up under the old plans.

Basically the SERO replacements will be the Everything plans with $10 discount per level, plus 10% more minutes then the Everything plan

Yeah as long as you get in before it ends you can still get the plans. Once your in like myself and my wife your plans are good as long as your a Customer. So basically your plans stay the same even when your 2 year contract up. Only time your plan should change is if you choose to change your plan to something else. So in two years if you just want to upgrade your phone you should be able too and keep your old SERO plan. This is the way I understand it which really its that way with any provider..

I don't know about the phone upgrade part Poke, cause some of Sprint's phone's are not SERO eligible. Maybe later they will be, but seeing that they don't want alot of people on SERO, I guess I forsee them forcing plan changes down the road with new phones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts