Sprinter Cell

Tom_P

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Well I finally bought Sprinter Cell Double Agent. The graphics are very good, the game control or action interfaces are better than the last version for the Xbox. Took me a while to get a hold of the game again, I kind of like to blow things and in your face confrontations(I love firt person shooters) but I love the game so far. Is pretty difficult so that's a must for me. But, but, the freakin game takes forever to load. Another thing I don't like is the fact that the game will not autosave on the checkpoits. Maybe I missed the option but I looked for it. Found out about after you have passed a couple of missions is not good.

I tried to pay it online there wasn't too many people and got tired of waiting for anavailabe game.

Well people post your opinions..

I went to get it yesterday at Toys R Us which is having a buy 2 games get one free sale but was told they are not selling it until next week because of this sale. (grr)

I went to get it yesterday at Toys R Us which is having a buy 2 games get one free sale but was told they are not selling it until next week because of this sale. (grr)
Hmm, this doesn't amaze me at all. well this is like getting game with a 30% off, they mention ALL games so they just want to get rid of the "old" stuff.

Yes many of the newer or popular games we missing from their shelves. We got there at 10am when they opened, so I know they didn't just sell out. Especially when I was there on Friday and they were all there before.

I got the game, and it is TOUGH, but great, Multiplayer is alot of fun, and I would think be better if you had 3 friends on your team. There are alot of serious players online that care about their stats, and if its your first game, alot of people wont help out. I will keep the game till gears of war and Rainbow six3 (anyone wanna start a clan?) come out.

anyone wanna start a clan
Just send me a friend request Stuart
:D live user id : tomp34

I need to get new friends on the Xbox, I was away for a long time because lost interest on the available games over the past 6 months. And well F.E.A.R for PC got me pretty occupied.

tom you know fear is coming out for the 360 right? and I will send that friend request...it might be a while (I am buidling a new store) if you want in the mean time please send me one too jackthejanitor- also anyone can send me a friends request just let me know who you are when you do it, I tend to get alot from randome people who like my live name :)

om you know fear is coming out for the 360 right?
Yeap!! I downloaded the Demo, Graphics are good, but after been playing it on my AthlonX2 dual core with double PCI express Geforce 7800 cards at full resolution, the comparison is inevitable. On the demo there's like flickering onthe screen, I don't know, but I will give the benefit of the doubt because it is a Demo.

I'm looking for a group of adult players to have a little fun, no yelling please.. LOL
So people interested send a friend request a put the name of the site on the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)