SR606 @ $229 on ebay

nyvram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
Caveats:

1. its a refurb w/ a 1-year manufacturer warranty. If refurbs scare you this probably isn't for you.

2. you will pay roughly $320 now, and have to wait 60 days for the $90 microsoft cash to show up. I know some people don't like rebates.

Five left from the seller this morning. I bought (you can see my ebay ID is same as my ID here) and no problem getting the $90 to show up.

To get the $90 'sponsored ebay link' to appear do this:

1. go to search.live.com
2. type in 17-40mm and hit search
3. click on the 'sponsored link' w/ the 30% cashback for ebay that appears
4. the 'cashback' icon will now float around with you while you shop at ebay. it will show up as $90 off *BEFORE* you complete the sale, but you do have to hit "continue" once or twice after hitting "buy it now" to see it. You do NOT have to actually make the purchase to see how much you're going to get back.

Caveats:

1. its a refurb w/ a 1-year manufacturer warranty. If refurbs scare you this probably isn't for you.

2. you will pay roughly $320 now, and have to wait 60 days for the $90 microsoft cash to show up. I know some people don't like rebates.

Five left from the seller this morning. I bought (you can see my ebay ID is same as my ID here) and no problem getting the $90 to show up.

To get the $90 'sponsored ebay link' to appear do this:

1. go to search.live.com
2. type in 17-40mm and hit search
3. click on the 'sponsored link' w/ the 30% cashback for ebay that appears
4. the 'cashback' icon will now float around with you while you shop at ebay. it will show up as $90 off *BEFORE* you complete the sale, but you do have to hit "continue" once or twice after hitting "buy it now" to see it. You do NOT have to actually make the purchase to see how much you're going to get back.
So far so good. Is the ebay 10% off fall sale automatic? I didn't see anything about it on the site prior to hitting commit to buy.

**EDIT** I tried the 10% code and it only works with people's accounts who have received the offer via Paypal and have the same email address associated with their ebay account. You have to do buy-it-now and enter the code when paying. The code is rejected if paypal didn't email you an offer - even though it is the same code for everyone.

Anyone know what frequency the SR606 puts out on upconverted signals? My TV had issues receiving a 1080 signal when it was at 24Hz and upon further research I found that I doesn't accept 24Hz but it does accept 60Hz signals. I couldn't find anything online about the SR606 upconversion frequency.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)