SRL NFL package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tdti1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal, QC
This from a dude at SRL.

SRL once again offers our own NFL package, consisting of Netlink ABC and CBS, PT24 ABC and CBS, ESPN, and KDVR. This Year the season is a little longer, as there are more Pre-Season games starting in August and then Regular Season begins in Sept. ending in January. So this year we'll offer these packages on a 5 month basis. There are 4 different configurations of these services they are as follows:

NFL05_Full_PAK $129.99 Contains all services
NFL05_NO_ESPN $114.99 Contains all services except ESPN
NFL05_NO_NTLINK $109.99 Contains all services except Netlink ABC and CBS
NFL05_NO_PT24 $109.99 Contains all services except PT24 ABC and CBS

These packages are now available for sale and begin immediately and run for 5 months from start date.
Games will be determined by individual networks and are subject to blackouts.

Man, if these guys can get me NYJ games you'll be my hero. I'm calling them today. Hopefully they'll sell it to an NPS subscriber.

How are they able to package this with SHVIA (networks) and the NFL's ticket licensing to D* ???

Jerry
This isnt NFL ST...all it is is the networks (looks like PT24 and something else) and ESPN....has nothing to do with NFL ST

I understand that it isn't the Sunday Ticket..... I'm just thinking that as long as they can get me a CBS-E ( far enough East for NY) I should get a large % of the games I want. --- this was the only reason I ever wanted dns waivers.

Thanks guys, I called them and it sounds good. I'm gonna sign up for this tonight. Looks like CBSE is Erie PA, and that probably = steelers, but that many stations should still raise the % of NYJ games I can catch.

They also said I'm free to subscribe even though my "main" sub is thru NPS. It took me a while to find their website/phone#....if anyone is interested, their# is 800.432.8876

JerryK said:
They also said I'm free to subscribe even though my "main" sub is thru NPS.

That's the best part about C-Band. You can use as many providers as you want.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts