This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

St. Louis HD Locals

Is anyone else having audio issues on CBS (channel 4). I just got the 1000+ installed on Friday and all the HD locals look great just as good as they did with Charter. But my audio on CBS sounds like it is being played through a voice synthesizer.

Long time reader (2years), first time poster. I am scheduled to get a 1000+ installed on 8/24/06. Currently leasing a 942 and have 2 dishes and an OTA antenna in my attic. I have had intermittent trouble with OTA so I decided to go ahead and upgrade to get locals via dish.

I called dish yesterday evening and everything went smooth. I knew exactly what equipment I would need and was surprised they got it right. I will swap the 942 for a VIP622 and get the 100 rebate and the 10 months of credits ($199.00 with a total of $199.00 in rebates). I also got them to replace an ageing 501 which no longer records with a new SD DVR for $49.00. No charge for the 1000+, dpp44 switch, or installation. And of course I had to change to a metal HD package. We will see how it all turns out on the 24th. I mainly posted so I can get rid of the anoying message asking me to post when I read the forum. I will check out the STL local sound quality after the install.