Stadium Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
OTA sports channel on 25.3 in OKC. That channel had weather the last I knew. Wonder when this popped up?

That channel showed up here in Ct about a month ago, or at least, that's when I noticed it. Channel 20.4 here. I'm not a sports fan, so I haven't watched it, don't know how good it is.

At least you can watch it. It showed up late last month on KFPB-LD channel 50.6 in Phoenix, replacing a shopping channel. KFPB is by far the worst station in the Valley, and Stadium is one of the worst subchannels they air, featuring a fuzzy picture and a very low volume level with frequent audio dropouts. Unwatchable.

You can get Stadium on-line for free.

As to its content, if is not bad. It is a low-rent version of ESPN, et al. Has deals with several not-quite college leagues and some other stuff Does a sports talk show that is pretty good in the late afternoon.

Just to let folks who don't know, Stadium is what used to be American Sports Network from Sinclair and is now between 120 Sports and Sinclair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts