Stadium is now streaming on channel 290-35

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hello my friends uplink report is up for today and stadium is streaming on channel 290-35 on dish I hope more streaming channels are coming to dish thanks there is a new folder 290 streaming channels.
Wouldn't have known it was on the guide if it wasn't for people like you and this forum. Thank You.:hail

I find it interesting that Dish is carrying/offering this considering their ongoing feud with Sinclair over the regional sports nets. I'm aware Sinclair doesn't have 100% ownership of this venture but still...

Is this working for anyone else? I just get the little red Dish streaming icon in the middle of the screen and the channel never comes up.

The streaming SelectTV on 290-35 works for me. Of course I also get STADIUM TV OTA. The OTA channels of Stadium TV are currently doing an infomercial for Select TV while the streaming channel is doing Stadium Extra.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)