Star Trek Discovery

Still haven’t watched season 4.
It wasn't bad, other than this time the Dark Matter Anomaly was threatening the entire galaxy and everyone in it. Of course as usual Michael solves the problem almost by herself. With every season, bad things became more and more apocalyptic. I was afraid that Season 5 was going to have her save the entire universe, but from what I read, they held back from that story arc.

Well, do you think we can mention a certain TNG episode, and one of my favorites, without spoiling the new S5?

The Chase

tackling-the-big-questions-1711985113.webp

I personally don't mind spoilers and even sometimes enjoy them. But others hate that.

Well, I'm enjoying it, but my wife dropped out after episode 2. Last night at least I did get her to watch The Chase with me. And from the lack of response from anybody else in the forum, I would guess I'm the only one watching it at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: N5XZS
Well, I'm enjoying it, but my wife dropped out after episode 2. Last night at least I did get her to watch The Chase with me. And from the lack of response from anybody else in the forum, I would guess I'm the only one watching it at this point.
I haven't watch last night's episode yet (we get it here in Canada on the CTV Sci-Fi channel, so it was recorded). First two episodes weren't bad, but did have some logical/consistency/have to suspend belief the unrealistic parts a little too much for my liking. But then, that's Discovery!

have to suspend belief the unrealistic parts a little too much for my liking. But then, that's Discovery!
Yup. This week (or was it last?) we have a
time bug
that really confused the principal characters. I don't remember another ST episode in any series with such a thing.

Reactions: Keith Brannen