Star Trek Enterprise

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Yup, I hear you debating on deleting the BTF's as they are coming up on HD-Net...Timers set for Star Wars and Beetlejuice coming up...

Sadly, BTTF is already gone. Starting tomorrow I add Northern Exposure, then Stargate Atlantis on the 4th; Star Wars, etc... And I keep recording and re-watching Armageddon.... never sure why, but I love it! :D

But glad to know BTTF will be on HdNet... want to see BTTF2/3 again.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I have SGA on divxHD and it looks damn good so don't know if I will dvr...

I want to watch it from episode 1 to the present. AND I don't have the divxHD recordings, so its a definite keeper for me.

I just set the timer for Northern Exposure, although just the pilot tomorrow. I'll start it on all episodes on Tuesday, 3pm MST, every day.

Long day x-country skiing; I think I am actually not going to make it to midnight this year. Oh well. DVR is set to record the ball drop; even if it is on a 2 hour tape delay. :(

So... happy new year!

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I have been watching all of the episodes of Enterprise (up through episode 21 so far), and while it has been enjoyable to get a Star Trek fix, I realized one of the reasons why the show never took off.

Its first season, while starting out strong, really had a string of mediocre-at-best episodes. And sadly, by the time the show really took off, its ratings were so weak that it did not matter. :(

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I agree. If it would've had a strong first season, or even a really strong first half of a first season, I think that the show would've had the legs to go 7 seasons. The latter half of the second season, 90% of the third season and 90% of the fourth season were actually made up of some very good episodes, but as you noted, by then, it didn't matter anymore. Sadly.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Watching now.... I remember this, it was an excellent episode.

But it also made me laugh. April 5, 2063 is the date of Zephram Cochran's first contract. Just 54 years from now! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)