Star Trek Enterprise

Well I'll be 99.

At least they pushed it out there a bit. How about those two classic Gerry Anderson series. Space:1999 and UFO (set in the distant future of 1980)

I enjoyed Dead Stop; to me it was a lot of fun; and just felt like a classically original Star Trek episode. It was just a really good story concept.

I loved how that thing started rebuilding itself in the end.

It was kind of Borg-like at the end, regenerating/rebuilding itself, I agree. I liked the story too, and the subtle humor in places (Trip and Malcolm getting beamed out of the crawlspace onto the bridge). I also agree, it did feel more like a TOS episode. The discovery of replicator technology ("one pan-fried catfish") was interesting too...

Forgot how humorous "Night In Sickbay" was. Laughed or chuckled several times...especially on the mental/verbal slips Archer made to T'Pol! :D

Yeah, those were good lines.

The episode was good, but not great. That whole shower thing they did on Enterprise was gratuitous. Sure we like watch T'Pol's rub-down, but they really over-did that (starting with Broken Bow, if I recall properly) to try to sell the show.

Yeah, those were good lines.

The episode was good, but not great. That whole shower thing they did on Enterprise was gratuitous. Sure we like watch T'Pol's rub-down, but they really over-did that (starting with Broken Bow, if I recall properly) to try to sell the show.

True, but I won't complain. :D

Oh, the tongue-cleaning shot just cracked me up too. I'd forgotten that shot. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)