Star Trek: Lower Decks

IMHO yesterday's episode had a better story than I have come to expect out of Lower Decks. More believable. BTW - it was the1st half of a double season finale.
The first season was closer to the tone of Rick and Morty, but it has really turned into a real Star Trek show, love when that bring up past stuff from other series.

The Vulcan has been a good addition to the core 4 group.

Already renewed, thanks to the long production, next season was already written and voice work already finished, so it should come out after Star Trek Discover’s final season, would of been SNW, that show only filmed 5 episodes with a lot of work still needed from the cast, ADR mostly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Disco isn't due until Q1 2024 or maybe April so that's a ways off. The latest buzz on SNW is late 2024.

I've canceled my Paramount+ subscription (effective sometime next month) until something new happens on the Star Trek front.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
IMHO yesterday's episode had a better story than I have come to expect out of Lower Decks. More believable. BTW - it was the1st half of a double season finale.
I went and watched the ST:TNG Season 7 Episode “Lower Decks” as Mariner refers to another lower decks ensign, Sito Jaxa, who was featured in that episode. Sito Jaxa was part of the cover-up that almost got her and Wesley Crusher expelled from the Star Fleet Academy after Nick Locarno convinced them to lie about performing a banned maneuver which killed a fellow cadet (covered in ST:TNG Season 5 Episode “First Duty”).

A good deep-dive into this episode is over on Comic Book Resources:

Reactions: TheKrell