Star Trek: Picard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Caught up with this week's episode. Lost access while I was in Germany. The show is finally getting where it needs to be, and sadly there are just 4 weeks left.

And for fun, I watched an episode of TNG. Yesterday's Enterprise. Such fun. Next up is I, Borg, in honor of Hugh.

Reactions: TheKrell and Jimbo
I guess I am in the minority here because I find the show rather boring and so does my wife who loves Picard from The Next Generation.

Reactions: TheKrell
I guess I am in the minority here because I find the show rather boring and so does my wife who loves Picard from The Next Generation.

The story told in these six episodes could have been told in 3. But it seems to be moving along now, most likely to end with a classic TNG cliffhanger that will leave us unsatisfied for a year.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
The story told in these six episodes could have been told in 3. But it seems to be moving along now, most likely to end with a classic TNG cliffhanger that will leave us unsatisfied for a year.
How many episodes are there total?

I hate long layoffs, especially when they do so few episodes.

Remember back in the LOST days, when ABC would show 8 or 10 episodes and then go on hiatus for 18 months? Or the last season of Battlestar Galactica, which somehow lasted 2 years. It is total b.s. With both shows, I had to do serious catchup to even remember where things stood.

I really miss 22 or 25 episode seasons, from September to May.

The more I think about it, Hugh had a very specific purpose in the plot, and he accomplished it. They certainly didn't need to kill him off, but it will probably enrage Seven of Nine, so that could be useful.

Reactions: Jimbo