Star Trek: Picard

Data too!

Sarcastic Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Got Her hooked on Picard, She burnt through all 3 seasons in a week, watched the finale again with last night...
She liked Season 2?

I love Star Trek, I was a latchkey kid in the 70’s, so I watched every episode of the OS so many times and kept hoping it would come back, so of course I loved TNG.

But Season 2 of Picard, especially for a non fan, it was just wrong on so many levels.

In retrospect, really wish they did Season 3 as Season 1 and could of built from that for the next 2 seasons.

Really want a Worf series with him as Captain.

She liked Season 2?

I love Star Trek, I was a latchkey kid in the 70’s, so I watched every episode of the OS so many times and kept hoping it would come back, so of course I loved TNG.

But Season 2 of Picard, especially for a non fan, it was just wrong on so many levels.

In retrospect, really wish they did Season 3 as Season 1 and could of built from that for the next 2 seasons.

Really want a Worf series with him as Captain.
Season 2 was pretty good to me, way better than season 1.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Q's Phone Number is 323-634-5667. Give him a call, he has a message for you. (for real, not a joke).

For those of you wanting it to Start with Season 3 ...
Patrick Stewart said that he did NOT want to do the same old thing (playing the crew on another episode) ... otherwise he wasn't ok'ing the show at all.

Therefore we got Season 1 and 2

I liked All of them ...

Once the saw the success of the first 2 Seasons, then they decided to bring the Crew back together.

Eventually, I presume we'll get the next season, Legacy ...

I'd like to see them do Legacy, but if they ever do, it'll likely be 2025 or later. With Discovery wrapping up and SNW getting season renewal before the new season has even yet to air, it looks like P+ is banking on SNW and Lower Decks to fulfill their Trek investment...

I'd like to see them do Legacy, but if they ever do, it'll likely be 2025 or later. With Discovery wrapping up and SNW getting season renewal before the new season has even yet to air, it looks like P+ is banking on SNW and Lower Decks to fulfill their Trek investment...
Lower Decks is cancelled, this upcoming season is the last.

We have Starfleet Academy coming up as a series, supposedly in the same time period as Discovery.

Lower Decks is cancelled, this upcoming season is the last.

We have Starfleet Academy coming up as a series, supposedly in the same time period as Discovery.
Didn't know they cancelled Lower Decks. Not that surprised though.

Starfleet Academy, huh? A Trek version of Beverly Hills 90210, my guess...

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD-C05