Star Trek: Picard

Paramount + will come around when they realize the fan base that is supporting it.

There could be numerous shows spun off ...

Haven't heard tooo much about a possible Worf & Raffi and 7 of late, but its also in the back of thier minds.

I think the Lagacy is in the front of everyones mind at the moment ....
They Do have a lot going on at the same time at the moment ...

That being said, I think Fans have thier choice right now, theres something out there for every one ... I only watch a few, so far, didn't have time to get into to many of them at the same time ... personally, I don't like alternate timelines, but thats just me ... I also don't know if I would care for an animated version after already knowing the non animated people.

Again, theres something for every one.

And plenty of room for more.

I ended up watching them all over a week. Season was good season 2 was disappointing. It had me completely board. Season 3 made up for it though! Seeing all the cast together was emotional and I was not much a fan. I am now going through the extras some good. I saw the preview of the next series with his kid. I will try it out. Who knows.
I just rewatched the series finale for a third time. Date drifting the enterprise D in the Borg Cube to beam them up had me rolling! And lets be real; Old Man Worf stole the show so many times.

Signed!!
Star Trek Borg GIF

Reactions: MikeD-C05
You don't seriously think that All 77 Million subs are Into Star Trek, enough to sign a petition, do ya ?
No, I don't think that would happen.

What I'm saying is that 50,000 isn't a large percentage of 77,000,000 and there may be other priorities (i.e. sports).

No, I don't think that would happen.

What I'm saying is that 50,000 isn't a large percentage of 77,000,000 and there may be other priorities (i.e. sports).
By the way, Paramount+ is at 56 Million subs ( up from 40 million at the start of 2022) as of Q4/2022.

77 Million is the total subs via all of it’s streaming ventures.

Paramount+ Added Record 9.9M Subscribers in Q4 and Grew Revenue 81% Year-Over-Year
Reached Nearly 56M Paramount+ Subscribers, With Global Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Subscribers Rising To More Than 77M
– Pluto TV Also Added 6.5M Global Monthly Active Users (MAUs), Reaching Nearly 79M

I made this clear in my post (other than misspelling worldwide).
No, you posted-
Impressive perhaps but Paramount+ has 77 million subscribers worldside to think about.
Paramount has other streaming ventures, Showtime, BET, Noggin, etc which get them up to that 77 Million.

While they are combining all their services under Paramount+ and trying to sell Noggin, it will take till the end of the year to complete.

No, you posted-

Paramount has other streaming ventures, Showtime, BET, Noggin, etc which get them up to that 77 Million.

While they are combining all their services under Paramount+ and trying to sell Noggin, it will take till the end of the year to complete.
Boy, You Smart ....

77 Million is the total subs via all of it’s streaming ventures.
In a February article in Forbes, Paramount+ had 56,000,000 then and was adding about 2 million customers per month.

Either way, 50,000 customers still requires that you go out four decimal places to measure the fraction of the subscriber base that this goal represents