Star Trek: Picard

I'm disappointed that Agnes won't be back as well as Soji/Dahj/ Kori ...
Was really hoping for more for Kori, particularly now that she's looking at becoming a Traveler.

Reactions: Zookster
They could do a traveler series, but doubt they will.

I am fine with no Agnes next season. We get 90% of the TNG cast back!
I like TNG best, but it seems like they decided that there would be 2 different stories in these 3 years of Picard.
The first 2 season more than likely will have Nothing to do with the 3rd season.
I wish the crew from Picard was invited to interact with the NG crew, other than Seven and Raffi.
Btw, don't care for the love couple they made with Raffi and Seven.

Reactions: long_time_DNC
The actor playing Picard's father was Baltar in the BSG remake. Caught my attention too, don't remember seeing him in much else since BSG
I initially mistook him for Alexander Siddig from DS9 and kept wracking my memory because some shots looked like him, yet others didn't. Finally realized it was James Callis. Turns out they are often mistaken for one another, from what I read...

I initially mistook him for Alexander Siddig from DS9 and kept wracking my memory because some shots looked like him, yet others didn't. Finally realized it was James Callis. Turns out they are often mistaken for one another, from what I read...
I did the same thing. What on earth is Dr. Bashir doing in Picard’s dreams?

Thanks, didn't recognize her at all. Either she's changed a lot or an off angle picture.
I am thinking face lift, she has that joker smile lines at each side of her mouth.