Starchoice HD DSR505 Now $149.00

DCXFORDGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Wow that is the lowest price in canada for a HDTV reciever even if it doesn't have a DVR. Great price!

Attachments

• DSR505.jpg
    DSR505.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 176
Yep, thats been available for a while... I think I have $150 in PPV credits now, but I am really unable to use them ;)

KuSAT shows a DSR505 for $85 after credits and rebates... $195 - $10 online credit - $50 PPV Credit - $50 Programming credit = $85.. Of course, this is for new subscribers only...

http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/sc/promo.php

so.. effectively, for us its $135 for a new subscriber..

Iceberg said:
the $50 off doesnt help us US folks :) but it is a nice price :D

That $50 programming credit is for all new SC customers in September.
BTW; the SC distribution center in Mississauga Ont has apparently run out of 315s.

The $50 credit in the ad is the PPV Credit, which is the one that does not help us, as we cannot do PPV in the US

ultatryon said:
The $50 credit in the ad is the PPV Credit, which is the one that does not help us, as we cannot do PPV in the US

There are 2 credits right now - the $50PPV for old and new customer, which is of no value to US subs. Plus $50 programming credit for all new subs, which is applied to new account after activation.

BTW for those with access to Future Shop stores, the DSR505 is onsale this weekend at $70 off

So the Future Shop deal is $129 with $50 PPV credit for existing cutomers
For new customers: $129 with $50 programming credit + $50 PPV credit

Satellite Expert said:
There are 2 credits right now - the $50PPV for old and new customer, which is of no value to US subs. Plus $50 programming credit for all new subs, which is applied to new account after activation.

Didnt I just say that? heh ;) its like Deja-vu all over again :D

It is now on sale at Future Shop here for $129 without having to do the PPv credit or programming credit thing. Also don't have to be a new customer. On until Sept 29 according to their website. Limit of 2 per customer.

I'm still going to wait for the 530 to come down from the $699 price

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)