Starchoice HD DSR505 Now $149.00

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DCXFORDGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Wow that is the lowest price in canada for a HDTV reciever even if it doesn't have a DVR. Great price!

Attachments

• DSR505.jpg
    DSR505.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 176
Yep, thats been available for a while... I think I have $150 in PPV credits now, but I am really unable to use them ;)

KuSAT shows a DSR505 for $85 after credits and rebates... $195 - $10 online credit - $50 PPV Credit - $50 Programming credit = $85.. Of course, this is for new subscribers only...

http://www.kusat.com/go.php?path=/sc/promo.php

so.. effectively, for us its $135 for a new subscriber..

Iceberg said:
the $50 off doesnt help us US folks :) but it is a nice price :D

That $50 programming credit is for all new SC customers in September.
BTW; the SC distribution center in Mississauga Ont has apparently run out of 315s.

The $50 credit in the ad is the PPV Credit, which is the one that does not help us, as we cannot do PPV in the US

ultatryon said:
The $50 credit in the ad is the PPV Credit, which is the one that does not help us, as we cannot do PPV in the US

There are 2 credits right now - the $50PPV for old and new customer, which is of no value to US subs. Plus $50 programming credit for all new subs, which is applied to new account after activation.

BTW for those with access to Future Shop stores, the DSR505 is onsale this weekend at $70 off

So the Future Shop deal is $129 with $50 PPV credit for existing cutomers
For new customers: $129 with $50 programming credit + $50 PPV credit

Satellite Expert said:
There are 2 credits right now - the $50PPV for old and new customer, which is of no value to US subs. Plus $50 programming credit for all new subs, which is applied to new account after activation.

Didnt I just say that? heh ;) its like Deja-vu all over again :D

It is now on sale at Future Shop here for $129 without having to do the PPv credit or programming credit thing. Also don't have to be a new customer. On until Sept 29 according to their website. Limit of 2 per customer.

I'm still going to wait for the 530 to come down from the $699 price

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)