starchoice lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnny_baker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
i have a viewsat extreme and sc dish and lnb (beer can ones . iwant sat Ia5 97w. i had it the other day and moved the dish and havent ben able to get it since. Can u give me the the antenna setting or some advice on this lnb and if so the tp settings and if 22khz needs to be on or of and which on the right one or the left one has to have 22khz on or off.. thank you so much

moved to main area

The LNB LO is set to 10750
If you are standing behind the dish, the LNB on the LEFT needs the 22k on (the right one its set top off)

A good transponder is
12177 freq
V
23000 symbol rate

is there any reason why i am getting red bars instead of green ones? i had green ones the other day.. What is vertical 22 on or off

IA5 97w

Can anyone here help me get IA5 97w i need the setting for this sat for viewsat reciver..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, turn down the font a bit....

Lots of people can help here, but you need to tell them what equipment you have. (LNB type, any switches?). Also, your location would be helpful

The sat doesn't have any special settings that I know of. I use the same settings on that bird as with my other Ku sats.

johnny_baker said:
is there any reason why i am getting red bars instead of green ones?
what reciever? sounds like a Coolsat. If so, that means no signal. The bars turn green when they lock on the signal

What is vertical 22 on or off
vertical means polarity

Do you have a switch involved with the 2 beer can LNB's? If so, remove it for now. Then you don't need to worry about 22k :)

ok here goes i have a starchoice dish and 2 beer can shped lnbs, i have a viewsat extreme reciver and a sat finder. i locked on to this sat a frw days ago and marked it on the dish but when i went to put it back it was gone?? please help

for now there is no switch???

why do you keep posting the same question? We know the question but you aren't really answering our questions? Did you read the responses?

LNB LO should be 10750 (might say LNB Power)
use the left LNB (if standing behind the dish)
the satellite should be in the box. It may say Telstar 5 (IA5 is the new name)

What is your location so we can make sure the elevation/azimuth are right?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts