Stargate Atlantis

38 Minutes? I think, yeah that one is good also...

Yeah, that's the title! It's a good one, I agree.

This reminds me of one gripe I have with SGU (one of several, but this isn't the right topic for that). They can keep the gate open just by sticking something through the event horizon. The ship won't go into FTL while the gate is active. So why bother to try and figure out how to over-ride the clock if you can just keep the ship from jumping (for at least 38 minutes) by sticking something into the event horizon? They did it once already in the first season...

(feel free to move it to the SGU topic, if you like).

Atlantis movie shelved ‘indefinitely’

Darren Sumner
Mallozzi was clear that the end of SGU does not mean that time and money has now been freed up to put the Atlantis film into production. Mallozzi co-wrote the script for Stargate: Extinction with Paul Mullie after the movie was first announced following SGA‘s cancellation in 2008.
“I’m sorry to say but the cancellation puts the brakes on whatever progress the SGA movie had made in the past month, shelving it indefinitely,” he said. “… Contrary to what some may think, the cancellation of SGU is very bad news for those looking forward to an Atlantis movie.”
Source & More: gateworld.net

The Last Kingdom

‘Sherlock’ Returns To BBC In Series’ Most-Watched Episode Ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)