Stargate Atlantis

THAT'S where I recognised her from!... It was driving me nuts.....

Karate Kid II

(Peter Cetera song plays) (...Like a knight in shining armor, from a long time ago-ho)

In the second part of the fairly recent 2-part with Jackson visiting Atlantis and he and Rodney getting kidnapped...

There was a scene where, after they escaped the room they were in and were trying to decide how to create a distraction that Michael Shanks says his lines (in reply to Rodney) just incredibly fast! I had to skip back and listen to it 6 flippin' times (turning the volume up quite a bit as well) just to figure out what the heck he said.

Did anyone else notice that rapid-fire line delivery and have to skip back a couple times to figure out what he was saying, or was that just me?

I enjoyed tonight's episode.
I must watch too much PBS and Science Channel. I recognized way too many of the real-life scientists who appeared. Now I understand the reason for Rodney's "arrogant attitude" and maybe now that he's gotten some action he'll feel better about himself. :)

In the second part of the fairly recent 2-part with Jackson visiting Atlantis and he and Rodney getting kidnapped...

There was a scene where, after they escaped the room they were in and were trying to decide how to create a distraction that Michael Shanks says his lines (in reply to Rodney) just incredibly fast! I had to skip back and listen to it 6 flippin' times (turning the volume up quite a bit as well) just to figure out what the heck he said.

Did anyone else notice that rapid-fire line delivery and have to skip back a couple times to figure out what he was saying, or was that just me?
It only took me four times, because after the third I turned the captions on. :D

This weeks episode had me rolling in the aisles! NDT was great in this episode. The faux appearance by SH had me laughing for a good 5 minutes. The episode was pretty good overall.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)