Stargate Continuum Coming to Blu-ray

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
mgm.jpg

MGM Home Entertainment has revealed that they will bring the direct-to-video movie 'Stargate: Continuum' to Blu-ray on July 29th, day-and-date with the DVD release. Based on the popular Stargate SG-1 TV series, film will be presented in 1.78:1 1080p video and accompanied by a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Soundtrack.

Extras are the same as can be found on the DVD, and include commentary with Executive Producer/Writer Brad Wright and Director Martin Wood and three featurettes ("The Making of Stargate: Continuum", "Stargate Goes to the Arctic", and "The Layman's Guide to Time Travel").

This is the second Stargate film to be released on Blu-ray, the first being the Lionsgate release of the original 'Stargate' film.

Source: TV Shows on DVD | Permalink
Another great movie being released on BD.

Direct-to-DVD Movies
  • Stargate: ContinuumJuly 29, 2008 (DVD premiere)[17][18] Ba'al alters history and removes the Stargate from Earth before it is discovered at Giza. This eliminates the Stargate Program and restores the Goa'uld to power with Vala as his queen and Teal'c as his First Prime. Richard Dean Anderson is confirmed to star in the movie alongside his former cast mates. This movie will be the second to be made after the series wrapped production. Some scenes were filmed in late March 2007; official filming started May 22, 2007.[20]
Stargate SG-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was ark of truth any good?

I was wondering that myself...... Great action film that would have looked much better.

And you'd think that Sony/MGM would want to hook those SCiFi watching early adopters in with another reason to buy a player.....

Oh well..... Continnuum will work for me. Now they just need to lower the prices to help drive acceptance of the format. I don't want disc based media to die, but they better step up and make it more compelling or it might...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)