• stargate15thblurayartpic.jpg
    stargate15thblurayartpic.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 68

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I have bought it 3 different times on DVD already. Is it on Blu-ray already?

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
Same thoughts here Joe I have 2 Dvd's plus the BD and 2 versions on EHDD...

The studios have to realize they can only go to the same well a limited number of times...then people stop buying (especially in the current economy). I have the 2 dvd's and one version in HD on EHD...do I really need another copy of the same thing on BD? Definitely not at any price over $20, that's for dang sure...

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
Window of Opportunity was on SyFy (I hate typing it that way). I've said it before, but it may be my favorite SG-1 episode. I really should get the boxed sets.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Point of View and There But for the Grace of God are a couple of my favorites as they were alternate universe SG1 episodes along with Moebius a time travel / alternate universe and of course the movie Continuum... :D Course I liked the Star Trek Dark Mirror Universe episodes from the various series...

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I have started watching this series again and I am almost through Season 2. Forgot about some of the episodes.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I too am rewatching - and almost done with season 2. I took a break for a week or two, and watched Season 1 of SGA off the DVR archive I have for it. Love it!

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Could Stargate SG1 be converted to Blu-ray? Was it shot on film?

Ramy

Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Just because they didn't show it in HD doesn't mean it wasn't made on actual film stock. Just like Star Trek: The Next Generation was on film, although the effects shots were not.