This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Amen!!! They definitely have to give us closure to SGU!
Probably isn't going to happen. I don't know if it was the acting or the storyline but it certainly was boring in the first season. The second season was better but it was still lacking something. I would've liked closure too, though. My understanding is that they created an animated series to continue the story but I'm not into that kind of thing.

Reactions: TheKrell
I don't know if it was the acting or the storyline...
As a scientist, I do not take kindly to the mad scientist trend in SciFi. The Nicholas Rush character was basically out of his mind IMHO. I was practically throwing stuff at the TV when he kept his entry into the bridge a big secret.

Overall I greatly enjoyed SG1, much more with Anderson, than his succesors, Atlantis was good IMO but not as good.

As for SGU, mmm I was excited to see Anderson, Daniel and Sam Carter brefly in that series, but other than that, it wasn't for me.

A character that I loved in SG1 was Vala Maldoran

The gate from NORAD was thought destroyed in the explosion of Thor's ship and replaced by the Antarctic Gate. The Russians recovered the NORAD gate from the ocean and reactivated it.