Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Want a piece of Stargate?

Propworx launches auction of thousands of original Stargate props
by Darren Sumner
For fans of a long-lived television franchise like Stargate, opportunities like this are extremely rare. <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: darkgreen;" id="itxt_nobr_1_0">MGM</nobr> and Propworx are auctioning off thousands of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis props, costumes, and set decoration. The weekly auctions will run all year long, starting last weekend.
Source & More: gateworld.com

They should have never cancelled SG-1 or Atlantis. When are the new movies coming out?

If you look through the auction most of the stuff they could replicate in a few minutes if they needed to do so. I did not see any irreplaceable item being auctioned off. You note the "part of the stargate" being auctioned was not even used, it was cut off during assembly (I assume where the ramp was put).

They should have never cancelled SG-1 or Atlantis. When are the new movies coming out?

Shanks: Another SG-1 movie may not happen

By Darrin Sumner

The much-anticipated third Stargate SG-1 movie might not come to pass, “Daniel Jackson” actor Michael Shanks told SciFi Wire. “Given the amount of time lag that’s gone on between us doing the movies, I suspect that we might be very far away from, if ever, doing another DVD movie,” he said.
Source & More: gateworld.net

clear.gif