Stargate Universe

That would be ok with me as long i could bring this!!:hungry:

Julia_Anderson.jpg

That was what I was talking about earlier in this thread. :D :D

Pretty nice eye candy. And even better when watching on a 106" screen! Thanks for posting. :)

Blasphemy! A sci-fi show hiring an actress simply to get more males to watch it is terrible! Sci-fi is supposed to be about science, not sexiness. Now if you will excuse me I'm off to go watch Six.... erm.... BSG. :p

Blasphemy! A sci-fi show hiring an actress simply to get more males to watch it is terrible! Sci-fi is supposed to be about science, not sexiness. Now if you will excuse me I'm off to go watch Six.... erm.... BSG. :p

LOL.

She has a blog and claims they are 100% natural. Love it. :)

We need an emoticon with your tongue hanging out. :D

We need an emoticon with your tongue hanging out. :D

Yeah, we do. And I think BlackHitachi should be nominated for satelliteguy of the year for that post! :D

(I was going to say member of the year, but then I got thinking and said, given the topic, maybe not...) :eek: :D

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!!!

If any of you guys or girls would like to see her all natural! (Just the top follow the link and scroll down):D:up

Julia Anderson (Stargate Universe) Topless Scene NS4W.ORG

Oh yea i had to skip the ad scroll down and push play!!

Ave Maria! No wonder her starmeter popularity is up 360% this week on IMDB.

OK, you Stargate nerds, can you name the episode and character she played in a season 3 episode of SGA? Hint: the episode name would be a fitting description of this actress's physical appearance.

Go to her profile page on IMDB to find the answer: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1365460/

OK, you Stargate nerds, can you name the episode and character she played in a season 3 episode of SGA? Hint: the episode name would be a fitting description of this actress's physical appearance.

Go to her profile page on IMDB to find the answer: Julia Anderson (I)
Irresistible:D:up , Willa

Go to her profile page on IMDB to find the answer: Julia Anderson (I)

Ava Maria will never have the same meaning to me when its played in church again! :D ;)

Well I can already hear the complaints about how unbelievably predictable this episode was, but I hope that

Now that the sun has provided them with energy they need, they can get on with business.

I also find the Chloe character really obnoxious. She thinks she'll die, so she sleeps with the Lieutenant. Then when she gets left behind, she cuddles up to Eli.

And one last thought - Did Rush know? If so, he risked losing the 15 on the shuttle. I don't know.

Prodigal Son

Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)