Starmate 4 replay did a channel update and now is not working

trehutch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Beaverton
OK so this is weird I have had two starmate replay 4 receivers do this now. My original and then one I bought off ebay. It takes an update and then the only items that it will display is call for subscription or the sid channel, what is going on with these receivers

Trevor

Do you have a subscription? Some radios that have had their subscription lapse and then are left off for a period of time continue to work until the channel update. That's when Sirius/XM do a kill to non-subscribed radios.

Yes there is a subscription on it

Do you have a subscription? Some radios that have had their subscription lapse and then are left off for a period of time continue to work until the channel update. That's when Sirius/XM do a kill to non-subscribed radios.

I do have a subscription on it, well at least the 1st one. The one I bought off ebay The seller said it was still working but I took that with a grain of salt. Its weird taht it would do it on to different radios. Might have to call them again :(, last time I was on teh phone for over 30 minutes with no resolve

If you have a subscription, there is a way to send a hit to the radio on their website. That works, most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts