StarNet TV/ How to Test LNB's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry D.

Original poster
Apr 4, 2006
Hi guys, I have a FORTEC L/T classic and Still trying to get Starnet TV (FTA) Channel, But no Luck I now have a 30 incher Primestar Dish, I retrieved from a friend, QUESTION <> It will work on a FTA receiver, Right?? as I have it setup it has a skew Adj, and Separate Vert, Horz, "F" connectors, ..i've only been able to get ONE Radio Channel,I have question about My LNB, The Sat finder seems to 'Say" the Dish is finding Sats, does this Prove the LNB is OK:confused: or no, it got a Radio Channel, I REALLY want o get this Starnet, TV out of Fla 1A7 I live at 30507 in Ga. Incidentially, how does this "129" degree translate to the TRUE Azimuth,Sorry for so many Questions, I DO have alot But having a Great Time doing it!!:D Som of You Gu Ru's Help Me get this Going...Thanks Larry KF4LKU

Moved to the correct area (out of the PC DVB area).

If you are getting one channel then the LNBF is working! Your Satfinder will ALWAYS pull you towards the stronger DBS satellites up there, you need to enter a LIVE TP./Channel in your receiver then watch for signal quality as you slowly point the dish!

What L.O. are you using in the antenna setup screen? Should be 10750!

Last edited:
Yep, Thats the right LO I have, and doing all You suggest real time, and looking for Sat's, Th area is clear of Trees etc, But seem NOT to "See'it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts