Start my new job tommorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, same question as REY and how long have you been in that field or is this TOTALLY new to new. Are you working in the same metro area or are you also re-locating?

Seasonal holiday work? They put up an add the other day looking for help and took them down in a couple hours and cancelled all hiring for the state.

Seasonal holiday work? They put up an add the other day looking for help and took them down in a couple hours and cancelled all hiring for the state.

Yup seasonal holiday - Drivers helper :D
from tommorrow until new years eve monday - friday
off weekends n holidays

Im new to this job.. my job eariler that i had was pizza delivery

Last edited:
I really like my UPS drivers. We had one "oddball" but he's now driving a school bus. They seem to work hard, but pretty much enjoy their jobs. Our FedEx lady was super, too, till she moved. Have had various ones since her. UPS is every day, twice a day. All really great people. That seem to like their jobs.

if you're the driver's helper you better hit that gym:D lots of boxes. and your going into the busiest time of the year but be grateful you have work.

I really like my UPS drivers. We had one "oddball" but he's now driving a school bus. They seem to work hard, but pretty much enjoy their jobs. Our FedEx lady was super, too, till she moved. Have had various ones since her. UPS is every day, twice a day. All really great people. That seem to like their jobs.

Thats what i heard when i went to the pre-job training the other day..
that pretty much drivers like their jobs..and they even get $$ tips & gifts from people.. :eek: :up

Just be careful don’t break ur back!.I used to work for FEDEX/delivery. . almost same as UPS , a lots of heavy lifting, special around holiday season ..so be careful & good luck :)

Please say this isn't your "career job" but just an extra job for the holidays right? You do have F/T employment too?

Get whatever u can these days,who cares about any job..longest get the pay check to pay the bills , thats count!
I’m doing security job and happy bring some money home and pays the bills.

If you want to become EXPERT at it, make sure you learn to stack the smaller/easily crushable boxes on the BOTTOM of the heavy pile!

That way, you'll be just like most of the other UPS drivers! :D

Just kidding.

or am I? :p

my ups driver told me today he "herd" that next year 10 to 15% of work force will be cut. he dont know if its ture but that is scary to hear.

I starting to hate these oncall jobs.. u never know if you be working one day or not..but u allways have to be ready to go

was thinking i be working today.. but no phone call today.. :(
anyway i guess it pays if infact they call me someday.. :) Guess you gotta wait

my ups driver told me today he "herd" that next year 10 to 15% of work force will be cut. he dont know if its ture but that is scary to hear.
Doubtful, with DHL leaving the interior US market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts