StarTrak with Polar Axis

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trommy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Nova Scotia
This has only one coax connection.The neighbour of the former owner said it was around 10 yr old.It has these 3 sets of numbers:25/80/35 *K.Can someone tell me if it's C band only?I just discovered when I switch from a V to a H tp that the 'probe/antenna' stays in the 2 o'clock position.Any suggestions?Thanks a4.JPGa1.JPGa3.JPG:confused:

I am pretty sure it is c band only. For polarity/skew, you need to hook up the 3 wires coming out of the servo(off blue cube) red =5 volts, white= pulse, black=ground.
An old analog receiver or some Pansat models will operate a servo (3500 for sure, that's what I use)

This has only one coax connection.The neighbour of the former owner said it was around 10 yr old.It has these 3 sets of numbers:25/80/35 *K.Can someone tell me if it's C band only?I just discovered when I switch from a V to a H tp that the 'probe/antenna' stays in the 2 o'clock position.Any suggestions?ThanksView attachment 57635View attachment 57636View attachment 57637:confused:

yup, feed is a single Cband with servo...

how big is the dish?

You should have the DMX741 pretty soon. I got an order in less than a week. The blue box on the old feed should have three wires on it. Red -Power +5v, white - Pulse, and black - ground. (might have all faded to an off white color) Takes an old analog receiver, or some Pansat models(I used a 3500), to run it.

There ia a small square recessed hole on the underside facing the dish and,using a mirror,I can see only 2 wires about 18AWG.They are cut off flush and no doubt the 3rd is there too.I think I'll go out and remove the LNB.Thanks again.

You should have the DMX741 pretty soon. I got an order in less than a week. The blue box on the old feed should have three wires on it. Red -Power +5v, white - Pulse, and black - ground. (might have all faded to an off white color) Takes an old analog receiver, or some Pansat models(I used a 3500), to run it.
Did yours come from HyperMegaSat?What part of the continent do you live in?("7-14 days to Canada".)Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts